Our Business Programs
IIB Consultancy Business Development" />
IIB Executive Coaching Business Development" />
Global MBA - Oxford Brookes University" />
IIB Business Support" />
IIB Coaching Support" />
Manage people, resources, ideas and finance efficiently
Integrate important relationships across business disciplines
Motivate ethical behavior and comply with codes and regulations
Correspond effective ideas and arguments related to business issues
Summarize the opportunities and challenges presented
24x7 access to digital repository of quality lectures by distinguished faculty
- Build your consultancy business with proven Institute techniques. The CBDP( Consultancy Business Development Program) , which first started in 1991, has seen thousands of executives graduate to become accredited Associates.
- The CBDP includes training at the Residential Business School and provides executives with a framework and methodology to render their own practical advice that works particularly to independent, small to medium-sized businesses.
- Our Continual Professional Development (CPD) and the IIB Extranet such as training, national and international conferences, workshops, Regional Group meetings, seminars, webinars, and newsletters provide ongoing support to keep those who graduate up to date as business generalists.
- The Associates’ extranet allows access to an invaluable global network of expertise, advice and information for all accredited Associates to tap into as and when their clients need specialist support..
- The experience and depth of knowledge available within the network of Associates combined with the methodology and structure taught within this program mean that clients get the very best possible support on hand to independent businesses and their owners.
- Executive Coaching Business Development(ECBD) program provides executives with an evidence-based framework and methodology in order to render their own professional coaching and advice that worked— particularly to management of independent business executives.
- Evidence-based coaching refers to “the intelligent and conscientious use of best current knowledge integrated with practitioner expertise in making decisions about how to deliver coaching to individual coaching clients and in designing and teaching coach training programs”
- The experience and depth of knowledge available within the community of coaches combined with the methodology and structure taught within the ECBD deliver the best on-hand support for independent businesses and their executives.
- The global distribution of Executive Coaches also means that most business owners are not far from an Executive Coach who has graduated and become an accredited by the Institute.
- The International Independent Business University offers a unique Master Level Program in Business Consulting.
- The Program’s singular focus on addressing the practical issues facing independent businesses, using the “Generalist/Specialist Model” central to the IIB’s approach to consulting, clearly differentiates the traditional Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree from the Master of Business Arts (MBA) degree, known also as the MBArts degree.
- IIB proven methodology has now been taken to the next level—a Master’s degree to provide that extra kudos and consultancy skills for business professionals to start and run their own independent consultancies.
- Master of Business Arts, uniquely addresses the full range of business problems that can and do impact an independent business — and does so in a realistic, non-theoretical way by teaching practical advice that works.
- The uniqueness of this Master’s Program is characterized by the close relationship with the Institute for Independent Business, its Consultancy Business Development Program, and its exclusive, global network of “Specialists”
- Oxford Brookes University Business School is the highest ranking modern University in the UK. It has a long and distinguished history of providing vocationally relevant higher-education degrees, including the MBA Programme.
- The Global MBA provides coverage of the main management discipline areas but also allows for the development of leadership and change management capabilities together with the opportunity to demonstrate learning through carrying out a significant Consultancy Project.
- The Oxford Brookes Global MBA is unique as its programme is delivered through a process known as Blended Learning. This means busy executives can study in the company of others gaining the benefits of a traditional classroom-based MBA, with the flexibility of being based anywhere in the world and at times to suit their own schedule.
- This programme is a mix of distance learning vehicles using purpose written study texts, online access to resources, debates in online virtual seminars and in person workshops.
- The Institute developed the IIB Business Support Programme, specifically to meet the needs and objectives of independent businesses.
- The Programme is based on a proven model from which countless businesses across the world have benefited. In order to determine if a business qualifies for support, a meeting is arranged by an accredited Associate with the Managing Director /Owner /Proprietor, to confidentially discuss the opportunities and challenges facing their business.
- If any ideas or improvement areas are immediately identified the accredited Associate may be able to point the business in the right direction for assistance there and then.
- In many instances, the businesses recognise a number of areas in which support is required, and the Associate will call on specialists within the wider community of Associates accredited by the Institute to help solve specific issues.
- There is a growing need in business, both large and small, to measure the performance of people within an organisation. Ground-breaking research and study of human performance over the last three decades have shown the need for practitioners who understand and maximise their potential.
- The Institute recognised this need and has responded by developing the IIB Coaching Support Programme - specifically to meet the needs of large, medium and small businesses alike.
- The IIB Coaching Support Programme is based on a highly successful and proven methodology from which countless businesses and their owners and employees across the world have benefited.
- In order to determine if a company or business qualifies for such support, a meeting is arranged by an accredited Associate (either an Executive Coach or an Executive Associate), with the Managing Director, Owner or Proprietor, to confidentially discuss the opportunities and challenges facing their business.
- For coaching requirements, at the conclusion of that meeting, the accredited Associate may recommend specific solutions, coaching or training programs that will address the human performance needs of that organisation.